TECHNOMELT Solutions for Modern PCB and Circuitry Protection
TECHNOMELT Low Pressure Molding solutions are the benchmark for modern PCB and
circuitry protection. The simplicity of these products is their advantage: because the entire
TECHNOMELT operation takes place at low pressure, cycle time is short and fine or fragile
circuitry is not damaged. See how beneficial TECHNOMELT can be as an alternative for your
potting and encapsulating processes.
Henkel’s Low Pressure Molding materials deliver exceptional electrical insulation and excellent temperature,vibration and solvent resistance for many applications. The TECHNOMELT
product range protects electronics from the harshest environmental conditions, including high
humidity, long-term UV exposure and extreme thermal cycling.
Low Pressure Molding Technology
Low pressure molding is a faster and more efficient process than conventional potting.
TECHNOMELT is a one-part material that requires no mixing or curing; reduces material
consumption through streamlined, multi-level, contour-exact encapsulation; and offers a
sustainable solution through its unique re-usable formulation and green chemistry. Integrating TECHNOMELT as an alternative to potting also reduces part numbers by eliminating the
need for a housing or additional parts to achieve strain relief.
Henkel's TECHNOMELT product range has many beneficial aspects for your manufacturing:
- Fewer process steps
- Reduced equipment and operations footprint
- Faster cycle time per part
- Fewer machines and manufacturing lines
- Low-viscosity materials allow for low injection pressures
- The Process
- How does low pressure molding with TECHNOMELT work? It's really simple, because you are able to encapsulate your electronic products in only three steps:
- 1.Insert bare electronics into your predesigned mold set
- 2.TECHNOMELT encapsulates electronics at low pressure and temperatures
- 3.Test parts and move them to final assembly — immediately after molding